RevoFlo Electronic Documents & Records Management Software (EDRMS) is an automated system used for capturing, storing and managing (retrieval, sharing & disposal) of information throughout its lifecycle.
Document Lifecycle Stages
RevoFlo features built-in business process workflows that enables organizations to move away from the limitations of paper-based information. It provides the user quick access to the documents and records electronically and eliminate the anarchy of shared folders on file servers, where files are changed, duplicated, lost or deleted often without control.
RevoFlo also has an intuitive interface that’s similar to Microsoft Office. Users can view over 400 file formats through RevoFlo, even if they don’t have the software required to open the file.
Companies have the ability to import documents from most sources, including scanners and email into RevoFlo ERDMS. However, Revotrend also offers document scanning and conversion services for companies that don’t have the time or resources to do the scanning themselves.
Advantages of RevoFlo EDRMS
Save Cost & Space
- Less paper documents leads to lesser space requires for storage
Efficiency & Productivity
- Fast access to the right information all the time
- Reduces handling of paper documents and storing digital files in personal folders
- Accessible only to those who are authorized
- Audit trail that track all changes made to documents or records
Flexible & Optimized
- Intuitive & rich user interface web-based functionality
- Optimized platform for mobile
- Users can view over 400 file formats
Available both on-premise or up in the cloud
Supports mobile device including iPad, iPhone, Android and Window tablets